I don't know if you have noticed but I have lowered my prices substantially in hopes that these items may be more accessible to you and because I have my processes set up better now and that saves us all some money. The website is very expensive and donations are accepted to help keep the site up and going. I make no profit from the website and almost everything goes to keep up the site. All of this is part of my outreach Art Project. This website is for those with discerning art taste who like my work and want to purchase items for that reason.
At some point in time soon I hope I will put 80% of the profits toward a yearly donation to my Parkinson's Disease Project called PRO (Parkinson's Research of Oregon). The other 20% will continue to go toward the website. I will get no funds from the website. This is my outreach project for the rest of my life.
As many of you know I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease back in 2009. This disease will eventually take my life. Because of this I have decided to work for a cure. This is my cure for Parkinson's Disease Project. I hope you will participate in my project.
Thank you for your participation and patronage to my project.